Tuesday, May 12, 2020

After Three Weeks Of Calling to Get The Status Of My SAS Airline Ticket Refund. Failed Customer Service


After 3 weeks and two phone calls later I received these e-mail.  I made the refund request via the SAS Airline website which stated I would received an confirmation of my refund request.   None came, so I called customer service and talked to two very evasive employees who had a vibe of being depressed.  I had to tell the second person to mail me a confirmation of my refund request.  I got this.


Number #1

SAS CUSTOMER SERVICE                     DATE 26MARCH20
FROSUNDAVIKS ALLE 1                      BOOKING REF XXXXXX
S-195 87 STOCKHOLM
SWEDEN                                   HOPKINS/MICHAEL MR
TELEPHONE: 0770-727727                   LINDQVIST HOPKINS/PIA MS
 
 
CANCELLED             26MAR STOCKHOLM
                      THU   YOUR RESERVATION HAS BEEN CANCELLED
 
PLEASE SEE WWW.FLYSAS.COM FOR INFORMATION
ABOUT BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE AND OTHER
RELEVANT TRAVEL INFORMATION
 


CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK TO ACCESS YOUR ONLINE ITINERARY


My wife also called a week later and had a very rude person at the other end of the telephone. 


Number #2


Information about your refund from SAS


SAS <info-sas@flysas.com>

2020-04-01 11:18

Hi,

We’ve received your request for a cancellation and refund.

Due to the current situation, we’re handling a large numbers of requests. This means that handling times are longer than normal. Please bear with us and kindly wait for us to get back to you — we’ll take care of your request as soon as we can!

Thanks for your understanding. Naturally, if you’ve already received your refund, you can ignore this message.

Best regards, SAS 



No comments:

Post a Comment