Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Unanswered E-mail To Freja Annamatz, PR Person At SAS Airline


To: freja.annamatz@sas.se 
2020-04-29 12:28

Dear Freja.

I am contacting you since your website makes it almost impossible to get an email address or even chat anymore.

I suspect a person in your position would know how to redirect my email into the hands of someone who will have the competence and work ethic to resolve my problem.

I have been waiting on a refund for over one month and a half and view this as unacceptable.  I have done the online refund and not gotten an email response as the instructions said that I would receive.  Called two customer service reps who must have been on anti/depressives given their low energy and lack of willingness to be of help.  I asked one for a confirmation of cancellation which was dated the 26th of March, 2020 when I requested the refund on the 14th of March, 2020.  My wife who is Swedish also called and was met by a rude customer service rep.  

Now, this long wait is unacceptable even with a worldwide pandemic play in production.   Your website stated 7 to 10 business days to get my refund.   I am now at 34 business days of waiting for what amounts to about 2,000 USD.

If you would be so kind as to pass this email to whomever can put a little fire into the accounting or refund department as to expedite my processing, I would be most grateful.

My name is.

Michael N. Hopkins

Note:    Another example of illegally inept and incompetent personal at SAS or perhaps just arrogant.  This company runs more like a political organisation than a business that cares about keeping clients and growing.  Lesson to be learned Freja.   You do not always know who you are dealing with in business.   It is best to treat all in a polite and professional way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment